Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Healthy Facial and Body Care Away From Home

don't know about you, but I would love to have all of my favorite facial items (cleanser, moisturizer, toner, facial scrub) with me on each trip. However, in my quest to pack lightly and TSA's rules about limits on liquids, it is just not feasible to bring it all. But fortunately, these alternatives are all easy to create in a hotel room and I feel like I am putting healthier things on my face:
Facial scrub: Pick up a packet or two of white sugar. Rub this into your facial cleanser and voila! a facial scrub is created.
Body scrub: Add white sugar or raw (brown) sugar to the lotion provided by the hotel. Rub this on your body just before showering to create a nice body scrub that helps remove flaky skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment