Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Epila Laser Hair Removal System - Does it Really Work

When I first heard about the Epila personal laser hair removal product, I was skeptical. I wondered whether the thing really worked, and I really wasn't that interested in buying it. But after trying a number of other products and getting frustrated with them, I decided to give the Epila personal laser hair remover a try, and I can tell you that it's really exceeding my expectations.
The reason I became interested in the product is because, as a Greek woman, I've always had some unwanted hair on my face, particularly above my lip, under my nose. It's not like I had a hardcore mustache or anything, but I did have some unwanted hair. It was a problem, and I wanted to solve it.
I've tried just about everything since the time I hit puberty. Liquids, foams, razors, gel, and even a professional hair removal clinic. But, frankly, nothing seemed to work. I needed a permanent solution, and I'd always heard laser removal would work, but I was afraid I couldn't afford it.
I bought the Epila laser hair removal product for just under $200. It arrived within a couple of days of ordering, and it included a two-month money-back guarantee. I liked that, and I liked the one-year warranty, too. (I thought for sure I would eventually be sending it back, but now...no way!) I'm keeping it.
I saw results within just a few treatments. Not only did it get rid of most of the hair on my face, it also seems to have slowed or eliminated the growth of new hair. No more unwanted hair...can you believe it?
I will say this: it had a little sting to it, but the sting was nothing worse than what you might expect if someone stung you with a rubber band. I'm not talking about like in grade school when someone snapped you hard with a rubber band. I would say it was more like what you might experience when you remove a rubber band from around a rolled up newspaper. A very small snap. Eventually, I didn't even notice it.
It got rid of all my unwanted hair. I no longer have the perplexing problem I had been plagued with for about 28 years. My husband says my face is smoother and prettier, and I think so, too. In fact, it worked so well on my face that I've begun using it on my legs. My husband is a body builder; so I bought one for him to use on his chest. It's working for him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment