Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fairly Tales Come True

am a member of Reverse Phone number services as they have helped me in so many ways; verifying numbers on my phone bill, tracing numbers that are costing me a fortunate on minutes from tele-marketers, or finding out the location of potential clients that call. I have been so pleased, although I never knew the member benefits would make a fairy tale come true. One of the many member benefits of reverse phone detective is access to advanced people searches - like reuniting with classmates. Our ten year high school reunion was coming up, and I was really bored one day at work so I decided to take advantage of my member benefits and look up the captain, Jake, of the Football Team from my old high school days, for a sneak preview. I had the biggest crush on Jake, but what girl didn't?!

I always dreamed we would go to prom together, although we didn't. I was kind of a dorky, awkward girl in school, so obviously Jake didn't even know I existed, but like all of us, I grew up, and became a confident and successful lady. Anyway, I found Jake on there and made contact with him certain he wouldn't remember me. Well, to my surprise - he did, he was very nice, but treated me very buddy-buddy, like a friend - nothing more. We would talk here and there, and finally I asked him out for a drink, he said okay, but in a nice way made it clear that it was just 2 friends having a drink. We met at a local bar, and well, he had not changed a bit, what a hunk! He barley recognized me, and wouldn't stop telling me how great I looked all night! He asked me to be his date to our 10 year high school reunion! I guess fairy tales can come true! The advanced people search member benefit on reverse phone detective is worth the membership alone, not to mention all the other great futures they provide you with. Thanks to Reverse Phone number services I was the envy of all the girls at our reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment